Flexibility training should be empowering.
If you've been trying to get splits, backbends, or even just your toes within reach, you've probably dealt with:
- Progress taking forever, or never happening
- Hitting plateaus or blocks you just can't seem to get past
- Information OVERLOAD
- Stretching being a literal pain
- Maybe even injuries or bad advice that set you back
Believe me, you're not the only one.
I was there, too: not knowing what I didn't know, but full of determination. I tore a hamstring and bruised two vertebrae as a result. (I got better!)
But if you could achieve your dreams without having to waste time with poor technique and shoddy practice, wouldn't you take that opportunity?
This is NOT a one-size-fits-all solution.
✅ I work with you directly, in real time, to give you the techniques and knowledge you need based on where you are right now and where you want to go.
This is NOT a quick fix.
❌ Flexibility is a long journey. This program can accelerate your progress by making your practices as effective as possible, but it's not a miracle cure. There's no magic wand I can wave that will make you massively more flexible in a day, a week, or even a month.
I'll be here to support and encourage you, but I can't hold your hand and force you to get on your mat. This program can only succeed if you are prepared to be present and do the work.
- An initial assessment to set clear program goals, evaluate your current level of ability, and create your custom practice plan
- 1:1 check-in's starting weekly and then moving to bi-weekly (weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16)
- A follow-up assessment to celebrate the progress you've made and the hard work you've invested; and to set you on course for meeting goals in the future
- Recordings of all assessments and check-in's, yours to keep forever
- Copies of my notes for you after each check-in
- Lifetime access to my online course site, including written and video references and resources
- Unlimited access to your coach- me! Ask questions, seek clarity, check technique, celebrate your wins, etc.
Book Your Discovery Call Today
There's only one way to find out if this program is the perfect match for your training needs and desires. Let's sit down together and have a conversation about where you are, where you want to go, and if I'm the right coach to take you there!Click Here to Reserve Your Spot
DISCLAIMER: Results not guaranteed. Diane Barbeau is not a medical professional or physical therapist. Any fitness advice given by Diane Barbeau/Freedom Flexibility should not be treated as medical advice. Participating in any fitness program, including this one, may result in injury. Consult with a medical professional before starting any fitness program, especially if you are pregnant or have any health conditions.